It’s not the dirt that makes the hill; it’s the Sledgehammer Soldiers that make the hill.
FRIENDS AND FAMILIES OF THE SLEDGEHAMMER BRIGADE
– We have been receiving and appreciate the tremendous amount of comments from our readers. Due to some technical hurdles, weekly publication of “THE HILL” was postponed until we returned to Fort Benning from our rotation at the National Training Center, Fort Irwin, Calif. However, we were able to post updates to hammerpao.com and facebook, check them out here. Rest assured that your Hammer PAO staff is hard at work solving the issues to make sure everyone continues to get up to date news, both here on Kelley Hill and while the Brigade is deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Look for a new issue of “THE HILL” this week, covering all the NTC training and activities. Until then, please take 60 seconds to complete the below survey about how you get your news.
- SURVEY – HAMMER PAO WANTS TO KNOW! - NEWS SURVEY The 3rd Heavy Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, Public Affairs Office wants to hear from YOU. How do you get the brigade news? What would you like to see? Click here to take the 60 second survey. http://twurl.nl/rtnzjh
- 3RD HBCT ON FACEBOOK - http://facebook.hammerpao.com - 3RD HBCT ON TWITTER - http://twitter.hammerpao.com - 3RD HBCT ON YOUTUBE - http://youtube.hammerpao.com
- COL. PETER JONES ON TWITTER - http://www.twitter.com/PJHammer6 - SHARE THE HILL! Forward THE HILL to your family and friends so they can hear the latest news from the SLEDGEHAMMER BRIGADE. Send them to http://www.hammerpao.com so they can get their very own copy every week.
- HAMMER PAO WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!! You read the news, and we want to give you the news you want to read! If you or other 3rd HBCT Soldiers are doing some interesting training, volunteering in the community, or anything else that people should know about, let us know so we can feature what you do. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.
- The 3rd Heavy Brigade Combat Team Public Affairs Office, 3rd HBCT Newsletter. This e-mail based newsletter offers information and happenings about the Soldiers of Kelley Hill, the 3rd Infantry Division and the Army. Use the provided links to see related photos and read more about each story on the PAO website, http://www.hammerpao.com.
- This newsletter is an authorized publication for members of the U.S. Army and their families. Contents of this newsletter are not necessarily the official views of, or are endorsed by, the U.S. Government, Department of Defense, Department of the Army, or U.S. Forces Command. It is released weekly by the 3rd Heavy Brigade Combat Team Public Affairs Office, Fort Benning, Georgia, 31905. All editorial content of this newsletter is prepared, edited, provided and approved by the 3rd HBCT Public Affairs Office of Fort Benning, Georgia. For additional information email email@example.com
Community News You Can Use
Follow us on Twitter: @gafrontpage